FUNCTIONAL OUTDOOR TRAINING
Our year-round weight training program is designed to increase flexibility, improve balance and mobility, strengthen muscles and joints to better your race times and decrease risk of injury
Included in this functional training program:
- Metcon training that involves a very high work rate using exercises designed to burn more calories during your workout and maximize calories burned post-workout (the after burn)
- CrossFit based conditioning to become a leaner, stronger, faster, more complete runner
- Dynamic muscle movements to increase joint mobility
- Trunk strength and midline stabilization allows runners to hold good form even when they are fatigued at the end of a long race
- Judgement-Free, Supportive Community
8 Sessions for $125
Each hour-long workout includes the use of barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, TRX and medicine balls and ends with a cool down and stretch.
New workouts are designed each week, so you’ll never get bored with your training!
Location: Garfield Sobers Gymnasium
Date & Time: Wednesdays, 5AM-6AM & 5:30PM-6:30PM
Training frequency: Minimum twice week