RUNNING FOR FITNESS
Our year-round running program designed for the intermediate or advanced runner
Included in this training program:
- Running specific drills that will minimize injury, improve and strengthen your running style
- Intervals, hill and downhill training – high-intensity bursts of speed with recovery time to build general work capacity
- Specific exercises for legs core and running mechanics
- Tempo’s cruise intervals to maintain specific and consistent pace
- Extended Specific Endurance – focus on endurance through high intensity intervals. Start from short speed and strength and gradually increase the distance/ decrease the speed
- 8-Minute Mobility Routine for Runners
- Judgement-Free, Supportive Community
8 Sessions for $125
Each session begins with a short jog and general sprint drills for the ROD (run of the day) and ends with a cool down and stretch.
We design all new workouts each week, so you’ll never get bored with your training!
Location: Garfield Sobers Gymnasium
Date & Time: Tuesdays/Thursdays, 5AM- 6AM & a long run on Saturday mornings
Training frequency: Minimum 3 times per week, focusing on your goals